RHG 0blivi0us VS GEO RHG 0blivi0us VS GEO

nice but short

I'll admit when I saw this I thought. "Oh great another stick flash" but you did nice in your sound fx and the destruction of the terrain. Um the fight was short though and it is still a stick fight. Oh and the turning the screen negative was fun too.

SA Interactive Blog SA Interactive Blog

oh teh noes

The volcano got me I died. Nice pics and the story made me lol. About the time the tree fell on my car I was all like screw this the mail man can get his own present, I need to get to the auto shop. Nice choices and I appreciated the background music.

Aaj Shorts 1: Whistling Aaj Shorts 1: Whistling

I know I'm supposed to say how much I hated it but

Aside from the low quality on the mic the animation was smooth and not an eye sore. Now you just need length. But overall I liked it.

Xmas-Krusha! Xmas-Krusha!

Not Bad

The animation flowed nice and the audio was great. I guess this is why Santa has Reindeer and magic to help him. Sweet X-mas flash. Keep it up.

One - A Short One - A Short

Interesting, yet....

...It was a refreshing style, excellent animation and artwork, and nice clear sound, but, it's called one, and it's based on one soldier dying, but what about the guy behind the tree who exploded? We never saw him die, but the explosion occured right where he was standing, so maybe he miraculously survived by having his body thrown X amount of feet (meters) away from the blast?
It was still good, though, overall.